Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas!!




Even though Christmas was a while back I'm going to do a post about it.
This year I sang in the church coir on the Christmas Eve
Then the next day we got open our presents! I got a hot water bottle! Ok everybody I told so far has said something like "and your excited about that" or "you must be a deprived child," but what they don't realize is warmness at night is important to me because I HATE the cold! I also got a drawing book and artist pencils, VERY cool!
Happy New Year of 2009
:-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

I looked it up, and although a lot of people thought the same way I did, you were right. It is Sa-PHEER-a. I think that I’m going to sulk now. I am going to kill you.

Your friend,(for now, Mu-ha-ha-ha)

Caroline Sheahan,(I took a quiz on Eragon and got 80 percent of the questions right.)

Mark Farrell said...

ha ha ha I was right! :-D :-P

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! Time to Blog!